DATES: August 22 – 29, 2021
During this retreat, Roshi Amy will give dharma transmission to Joa-Scetbon, with Roshi Catherine Genno Pagès, Roshi Amy’s teacher, attending. More details will be coming soon, but save the date to participate in this exceptional sangha event.
VENUE: Château de Magny-En-Morvan (Millay, France)
**Please note, if you are not a member of Associacao Zen Flor Silvestre and this is your first retreat with us in 2019 we kindly ask that you pay +15 euro (membership fee) in addition to any option above to help with running costs.
The cost(s) seen above include accommodation, meals (breakfast, lunch and supper), tea/coffee breaks and Donation for Roshi Amy Hollowell’s teaching. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To book a place please fill in this
FORM *soon* (you may have issues if you use an Ipad or another tablet). Booking is only valid once proof of payment is attached before submitting.
Important to know
- Please read the page About our retreats!
- Book early as places are limited.
- Accommodation in shared bedrooms.
- You must bring bedsheets/sleeping bag and towels (let us know if you come from abroad as we may be able to supply these).
- We suggest you bring a throw/blanket for better comfort in the meditation room.
- All meals are vegan.
- For beginners: if you have never practised meditation but wish to come to this retreat, please tell us so. The retreat is open to all but we suggest total beginners practice at least once prior to coming, if possible.
Any other questions please contact us.
Details for payment
- Account name: Associação Zen Flor Silvestre
- NIB: 0035 0817 00006119730 93
- IBAN: PT50 0035 0817 00006119730 93
- BIC SWIFT: CGDIPTPL