DATES: 27 Nov. – 1 Dec. 2020 ** ONLINE **
Instituto Secular Servas do Apostolado, Quinta de Santo António, Almegue, Coimbra (Portugal)
**Please note, if you are not a member of Associacao Zen Flor Silvestre and this is your first retreat with us in 2019 we kindly ask that you pay +15 euro (membership fee) to help with running costs.
The cost above includes accommodation, meals (breakfast, lunch and supper), tea/coffee breaks and Donation for Roshi Amy Hollowell’s teaching. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions: email@example.com.
To book a place please fill in this
FORM. Please note you may have issues attaching files if you use a tablet or an Ipad and that you will have to attach proof of payment to the form in order to secure your booking.
- Please read the page About our retreats carefully.
- You must bring bedsheets or sleeping-bag and towels; blankets are provided. Please let us know if you are coming from abroad as we may be able to supply these.
- You may also to bring a small blanket/throw for the early/late meditation periods.
- All meals are vegan.
- For beginners: if you have never practised meditation but wish to come to this retreat, please tell us so. The retreat is open to all but we suggest total beginners practice at least once prior to coming, if possible.
Any other questions please contact us.
- Acc name: Associação Zen Flor Silvestre
- NIB: 0035 0817 00006119730 93
- IBAN: PT50 0035 0817 00006119730 93
- BIC SWIFT: CGDIPTPL